/* Locations can be edited manually by updating ’wx_locID’ below. Please also update */
/* the location name and link in the above div (wx_module) to reflect any changes made. */
var wx_locID = ’USTX0328’;
/* If you are editing locations manually and are adding multiple modules to one page, each */
/* module must have a unique div id. Please append a unique # to the div above, as well */
/* as the one referenced just below. If you use the builder to create individual modules */
/* you will not need to edit these parameters. */
var wx_targetDiv = ’wx_module_1750’;
/* Please do not change the configuration value [wx_config] manually - your module */
/* will no longer function if you do. If at any time you wish to modify this */
/* configuration please use the graphical configuration tool found at */
/* https://registration.weather.com/ursa/wow/step2 */
2014 Thanksgiving Showcase
(U15-U19 Girls ONLY)
November 28-30, 2014
NOTICE: The 2014 Schedule is posted (11/9/14).
ABOUT THE SHOWCASE:
- The objective of the Thanksgiving Showcase has been to provide a consistently high level of competitive games and to afford extensive college exposure to some of the best female soccer talent in the United States. We annually register over 150 college programs to view our games.
- Unlike so many tournaments in which teams may only play highly competitive teams in the finals, we offer a consistently high caliber of competition for every game. Games are matched as competitively as possible in order to showcase the players and the teams. All teams participating compete in the strongest league and division their state has to offer. We perennially have teams participating that are State, Regional, National competition and Elite Clubs National League participants.
- We attempt to be as flexible as possible with scheduling in order to meet travel needs, particularly for teams traveling long distances by air or car. All teams play a minimum of three 80 minutes games; the schedule will be a one game per day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (Any variances will be discussed with the pertaining teams.)
- All games are played at McInnish Park and Cox Fields. All of our fields are located less than 5-10 minutes from each other and only 10-15 minutes from our hosts hotels.
We hope to hear from your team soon so that we can add you to our growing list of distinctive teams. Please, respond promptly - age brackets fill up extremely early. Do not wait until the deadline.
- We have arranged special rates with several City of Farmer’s Branch hotels for your weekend with us. These hotels are located just minutes from the fields and boast numerous amenities to guarantee your comfortable stay. Please note, all teams MUST use one of our approved hotels if accepted to the showcase.
Events by Design, Inc. will handle the showcase hotel reservations. For reservations, click here...
GAMES VIDEO INFORMATION:
Want your games videotaped? Please, check Upper90 Sports Media.